Arctic Catering is well-known for having the best remote camp services staff throughout Alaska and the Lower 48 states. We believe our employees are the hallmark of our success. With continuous management support, site supervision and promoting necessary training, we can maximize employee retention, providing our clients with consistently high-quality services. Our employees are known for their ability to adapt to change, under the most adverse circumstances, with a service-oriented attitude making the remote site experience as comfortable as possible.
If interested in employment, fill out an application online at www.arcticcatering.com.
- Arctic Catering accepts applications on an “open continuous basis” and fills positions on an “as needed basis” it does not necessarily mean there is a position available.
- Applications are kept active for 6 months; please contact email@example.com if you need to update contact or employment information; after 6 months you will need to reapply.
- Applicants must pass a pre-employment drug test, a post offer physical assessment and a criminal background check.
- In Alaska the point of hire is Anchorage or Fairbanks. In the lower 48 the point of hire varies depending on location.
- Travel to/from the slope from point of hire is provided for by the company. Employees who live outside of Anchorage/Fairbanks, must pay for their own transportation to/from the point of hire for each hitch/rotation to the slope and report for their northbound flights at least 2 hours prior to scheduled departure.
- The starting pay depends upon the contract provisions between Arctic Catering, Inc. and the Client, the camp location, and the experience of the applicant.
- Arctic Catering, Inc. is committed to compliance laws and regulations designed to prevent discrimination against any individual without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, marital status or change in marital status, pregnancy, parental status, mental or physical disability, age, or status as a veteran or any other classifications protected by law.
- Employment information can also be found by calling our Job Hotline at (907) 743-7403.